Learn about us, and let us be your trusted collaborator, supporting you every step of the way
Who we serve...
Our clients include architects, interior designers, builders and contractors.
What we Do...
- SUPAWOOD offers 20 years of experience designing innovative architectural lining solutions that are easy to specify and install.
- Over the years we have developed one of the most extensive ranges of low maintenance, prefinished architectural lining systems available on the market.
- We will customise our existing products or design ones specifically to suit your project needs, recommend competent installers and provide advice for a trouble-free installation. This means you can call one company when developing a collection of lining. Find out more
- The SUPAWOOD range meets every price bracket. Our Budget Saving Range offers economical alternative solutions for projects in need with tight budget restraints while maintaining the essence of the design intent. Find out more about our Budget Savings Range
- We have a diverse range of quality finishes that are highly durable and can be mixed and matched across our range. We can also match your design’s requirements.
- A SUPAWOOD specification covers the quality of finish, edge or return details, access requirements, provision for services, acoustics, fire retardancy & moisture resistant needs plus Green Star options.
- We are dedicated to meeting the shortest lead times for those on very tight deadlines - on time every time! Find out more
- And, to make it easy for you we now have an online Sample ordering facility where you can quickly order FREE samples to show your client – Visit our Sample Shop
Architecture should speak of its time and place, but yearn for timelessness
At SUPAWOOD Our Values always come first, their foundation lies in HUMILITY and a LONG-RANGE VIEW.
- Take Ownership
- Passion for Customers
- Care for Others
- One Team
- Fun & Happiness
Watch our video to hear our team members share their thoughts on SUPAWOOD's Core Values and how we practice them daily to better serve you.
We believe good architectural linings should...
- Visually inspire.
- Contribute to functionality through acoustic performance.
- Meet the client’s ongoing needs for access and durability.
- Be easy to clean and maintenance free.
- Be simple to specify.
- Be prefinished and quick to install.
- Be predictable in quality, lead time and cost.
- And above all, be adaptable to fit whatever requirement the client and architect may have!
|2000||Supawood was established in October 2000 and introduced SUPAFINISH to the market.|
|2001||First fully optioned complete acoustic panel system for architectural specification and first to offer a truly acoustic textile backing as standard - IAT Integrated Acoustic Textile.|
|2003||First panel manufacturer to introduce a full range of proprietary concealed fixing systems.|
|2005||First design flexible modular slatted panel system - SUPASLAT|
|2006||First to introduce FR MDF to the market.|
|2007||Introduced V-SLOT, a revolutionary advance in aesthetic and acoustic performance.|
|2008||First timber panel system with integrated air gap and returns - SUPACOUSTIC NCK.|
|2011||First lightweight proprietary beam system - MAXI BEAM.|
|2012||First Australian made light weight “click-lock” aluminium beam system - ALUCLICK.|
|2013||Started manufacturing in the UK.|
|2016||The introduction of the first WAVE BLADE system in Australia.|
|2018||Introduced our innovative WAFFLE BLADES geometric ceiling system and MIMIC seamless panels.|
|2020||20 years’ manufacturing architectural linings in Australia.|
Our products have been used extensively in hundreds
of projects including many top award-winners.
See what others have achieved with our products