Release your creativity, bring your design vision to life, save time and hassle
Watch our celebration of the amazing architectural projects we have collaborated on over 20 years >>>
Who we serve...
Our clients include architects, interior designers, builders and contractors.
What we do...
- SUPAWOOD offer 20 years’ experience designing innovative architectural lining solutions that are easy to specify and install.
- Over the years we have developed one of the most extensive ranges of low maintenance, prefinished architectural lining systems available on the market.
- We will customise our existing products or design ones specifically to suit your project needs, recommend competent installers and provide advice for a trouble-free installation. This means you can call one company when developing a collection of lining. Find out more >>>
- The Supawood range meets every price bracket. Our Budget Saving Range offers economical alternative solutions for projects in need with tight budget restraints while maintaining the essence of the design intent. Find out more about our Budget Savings Range >>>
- We have a diverse range of quality finishes that are highly durable and can be mixed and matched across our range. We can also match to your design’s requirements. View our Finishes >>>
- A Supawood specification covers quality of finish, edge or return details, access requirements, provision for services, acoustics, fire retardancy & moisture resistant needs plus Green Star options. Find out more >>>
- We are dedicated to meeting the shortest lead times for those on very tight deadlines - on time every time! Find out more >>>
- And, to make it easy for you we now have an online Sample ordering facility where you can quickly order FREE samples to show your client – Visit our Sample Shop >>>
At SUPAWOOD Our Values always come first, their foundation lies in HUMILITY and a LONG-RANGE VIEW.
Watch our video to here our team members share their thoughts on SUPAWOOD's Core Values and how we practice them daily to better serve you.
We believe good architectural linings should...
- Visually inspire.
- Contribute to functionality through acoustic performance.
- Meet the client’s ongoing needs for access and durability.
- Be easy to clean and maintenance free.
- Be simple to specify.
- Be prefinished and quick to install.
- Be predictable in quality, lead time and cost.
- And above all, be adaptable to fit whatever requirement the client and architect may have!