Release Your Creativity, Bring Your Design Vision to Life, Save Time and Hassle
Who we serve: Our clients include architects, interior designers, builders and contractors.
What we do: Supawood are industry experts in the architectural lining market, providing innovative decorative and acoustic systems for a stunning and hardwearing finish.
- We offer 20 years’ experience designing innovative architectural lining solutions that are easy to specify and install.
- We adapt our products to your design requirements, recommend competent installers and provide advice for a trouble-free installation. This means you can call one company when developing a collection of lining concepts for your next project.
- The Supawood range meets every price bracket. We can offer economical alternative solutions for projects in need of budget savings while maintaining the essence of the design intent.
- A Supawood specification covers quality of finish, edge or return details, access requirements, provision for services, acoustic, fire retardancy & moisture resistant needs plus Green Star options.
- We can supply a full Design & Construct service, taking a preliminary idea for a complex fitout to a workable final design. We can customise existing products or design new ones to suit your project and provide a range of exciting samples to show your client.
We offer one of the most extensive ranges of low maintenance, prefinished architectural lining systems available.
With hundreds of successfully completed projects, we have a proven track record you can trust.
Lining solutions for optimum room acoustics is our expertise.
On a tight deadline? Supawood can meet short lead times.
Our team is passionate about facilitating creative solution designs. Let’s chat about your next project and explore how Supawood can achieve your requirements.
Honesty and Integrity - We are what we say we are; we deliver on our promises; we do the right thing even if it is hard.
Listening to understand - We listen, discuss and seek to satisfy the unique requirements of each stakeholder.
Win-Win relationships - We seek mutual benefit and best outcomes so that all stakeholders benefit from the way we conduct our business.
Focus on results - We don’t get distracted from the end in mind.
Uncompromising quality in product, service and organisation - Creating an exceptional customer service experience.
Passion for Innovation - We believe there is always a better way and we are always striving to find it.
We believe good architectural linings should:
- Visually inspire
- Contribute to functionality through acoustic performance
- Meet the client’s ongoing needs for access and durability
- Be easy to clean and maintenance free
- Be simple to specify
- Be prefinished and quick to install
- Be predictable in quality, lead time and cost
- And above all, be adaptable to fit whatever requirement the client and architect may have!