Today’s shopping centres are growing, not just in numbers, but in size and function. Shopping is no longer the only goal of consumers. Rather, shopping centres are now being redesigned for entertainment, dining and leisure.
Brick and mortar stores have an opportunity to upgrade their store interiors and exteriors by investing in high-quality materials. This results in an enhanced store facade and ambience, two things an online store cannot recreate.
Take your store design to the next level with our ALUCLICK beams
ALUCLICK is an extruded aluminium decorative beam system specially designed by SUPAWOOD to be robust, customisable and easy to install. It is excellent for use in high volumes and ideal for indoor and outdoor applications. The system includes framing, which makes for quicker and easier installations.
A number of stores and venues across Australia have utilised ALUCLICK for its contemporary feel and ability to boost a venue’s ambience.
Features and Benefits of ALUCLICK Beams
Here are some features and benefits of the SUPAWOOD ALUCLICK beams:
- Easy to use. We call our ALUCLICK beams ‘quick click beams’ because they click-lock into a standard suspension system. This results in significantly lower installation costs and a faster ROI.
- Versatile. ALUCLICK beams are manufactured for long spans and cantilevers up to 3m without support. They come in two standard sizes (100x50mm and 150x50mm). They include matching low-profile end caps for visible beam ends.
- Adaptable. Our ALUCLICK beams are highly adaptable. They can be integrated with strip lighting, for example, to enhance your interiors.
- Aesthetic. You can opt to apply the ALUCLICK beams evenly to create a staggered effect. An extensive variety of ALUCLICK concealed fixings is available to suit any requirement. The beams come with a wide range of finishes.
- Durable. Our ‘quick click beams’ are completely moisture-resistant, making them ideal for moist and humid areas. In addition, ALUCLICK meets Fire Group 1 requirements, so they can be used in any internal lining application. The beams also come with a beam wall for greater rigidity, reducing the possibility of kinking or dents.
High-quality metal finishes
ALUCLICK beams come with our unique SUPAMETAL colour and timber finishes designed to adapt to your store’s needs and budget requirements. We have three types of finishes:
- Powder coated
- External woodgrain
Special colours are available for large quantities of ALUCLICK orders.
Our SUPAMETAL finishes have a ten-year internal and external warranty. Our finishes are low maintenance, highly durable and easy to clean.
Superb quality creative solutions
Supawood are leading industry experts in the architectural lining market. We provide innovative decorating systems, such as high-quality ceiling beams, for a stunning and hardwearing finish. Our clients include architects, interior designers, builders and contractors across Australia.
We are here to help if your brick and mortar store needs refurbishing. Contact us on 1800 002 123 for design solutions and consultations.
Disclaimer: All the information on this website - www.supawood.com.au - is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Supawood does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (Supawood), is strictly at your own risk. Supawood will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link that may have failed.
Consent: By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.