How can Supawood assist in ensuring we deliver within your desired timeframe?
By helping you understand how lead times can be reduced from Supawood can help us ensure you receive the best and highest service in order to achieve your project outcome.
Supawood do not source or sell any of the shelf products. Whether you require an MDF board or a timbre panel in a special finish, every project is specifically made to order and therefore means there is always some type of lead time in place. Our lead times start from 10x working days pending on product, colour and finish selected for the design.
In the current unprecedented times we are living there has been some slight delays (mainly in Aluminum demand), however this has been an extremely rare occurrence. Supawood will always aim to supply as much notice and honesty as possible if delays will take place. One thing Supawood pride ourselves on is our ability to ensure and promise on time lead times.
Whilst we have standard lead times, there are ways we can assist on reducing this when possible and ensuring products are on-site when required.
Why are persons concerned about MDF?
See below some helpful tips when looking at Reducing Lead Times with Supawood:
- Selecting from our Supafinish range – our Supafinish has the shortest lead time for all our products starting from 10x working day. This is also a great finish selection to look at when FR ratings are required.
- Selecting from our standard (non-customed) range. Products that are noted in our Brochures are best to select from when needing reduced lead times. In specific selecting rectangular standard size panels where no shaping is noted and where panels are cut-on-site. Products like our solid (Supaline) 2400x1200 or standard 1200x600 acoustic drop ceiling tiles are best to specify for shorter lead time periods. This leads into the next point;
- Removing the need for Shop Drawings. This not only will save you a cost but also reduce the lead time by approximately 2 weeks.
- Ensuring all details are supplied to us upon placing an order. This eliminates time being wasted and pro-longing time by chasing information. It’s helpful if all all-site measurements and correct in accordance to the plans and a cutting list is provided.
- Avoiding Customization / Custom design panels and profiles.
- Being aware of our products, capabilities and resources. It may be of great assistance to book and organise meetings with our Specification Manager, Sales Team, or Project Managers. We also offer CPD Training, Product Presentations and Project Meetings (online and face-to-face where/when possible).
- Lastly, just ASK! Do you prefer medium or high density fiberboard? Or do you require products in very unique dimensions? No matter your customisation requirements, we will always do our best to cater for all your project needs and wants. Pending on our work load in the factory at the time we can look at reducing the lead times for you.
Regardless our stock is not off the shelf and lead times do incur, we have the capability to work with you through all stages of your project to reduce our standard lead times for almost all products and finishes. So please ensure you always ASK and discuss these options and details with Supawood through the order placing process.
Sometimes it’s hard to know from the start if Lead time is a primary concern for your project. If this is the case, it may be of interest to also have a read of our article below - How long should I allow for my feature linings?
Disclaimer: All the information on this website - www.supawood.com.au - is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Supawood does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (Supawood), is strictly at your own risk. Supawood will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link that may have failed.
Consent: By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.