Acoustic Lining Solutions
At SUPAWOOD we offer high-functioning acoustic sound panels that combine beautiful form and high function. Our state-of-the-art acoustic wall and acoustic ceiling panels, not only transform the acoustic comfort and reverberation patterns of any space but can serve as stunning design features too. SUPAWOOD acoustic panels have been used in a wide range of different locations: from shopping centres to lecture theatres, sports halls to offices and atriums to restaurants.
We’ll work with you to discover the best decorative sound absorption panels to meet your needs when it comes to acoustic performance, aesthetics, practicality, durability, and budget. Regardless of which style and finish you go for, you can feel safe in the knowledge that our acoustic panels are of the highest quality. The SUPACOUSTIC panel range is lab accredited for its acoustic performance, built from certified Green Star materials, and has a full 7-year performance warranty.
We’ll work with you to discover the best decorative sound absorption panels to meet your needs when it comes to acoustic performance, aesthetics, practicality, durability, and budget.
Stunning impact made with unique perforated ceiling feature for Rhodes House Major Lithium Company fit-out, Rhodes House, West Perth WA
Moisture-resistant and Fire Group rating challenges met with SUPACOUSTIC panels The Ben Lexcen Terrace, Australian National Maritime Museum, Sydney NSW
Talk to an expert
Get Acoustic Lining Solutions Today!
Acoustic wall and ceiling panels offering superior noise control:
- High acoustic performance.
- Lab-tested with certified acoustic test results.
- Crisp edges, resistant to visible chipping.
Special acoustic panel options available:
- Custom patterns upon request.
- Curved wall and ceiling panels.
- Green Star options.
- Fire Group 1 and 2 to AS5637.1 options.
- Access and services options.
- Non-combustible version in 3mm aluminium to NCC2019 C1.9 and AS 1530.3
Pick from our range of acoustic panel patterns:
- 5 perforated Binary Code patterns.
- 3 slotted patterns, also available in our unique V-Slot technology.
- 2 perforation patterns.
- 3 creative patterns.
Choose from a range of finishes:
- SUPAFINISH – For a sleek and consistent finish on all acoustic ceiling and wall panels.
- SUPAVENEER – For natural timber veneers selected and finished to deliver wood acoustic panels with finesse.
- SUPACOLOUR – For a highly durable colour and metallic finish to your acoustic panels.