Accessible Lining Solutions
SUPATILE SLAT is a slatted ceiling system that combines the beautiful aesthetic of timber slats with the easy access and installation of SUPATILE. So whether you’re looking to enhance a traditional space with a wood slat ceiling or give warmth to a contemporary home, this timber slat ceiling system is a fantastic choice.
SUPATILE SLAT ceiling system fits into the traditional, exposed two-way T-bar grid and can accommodate any shape or size of the room as well as floating ceiling areas. Both decorative and sound absorbent, a slatted ceiling system will quickly and easily transform any area with an upscale linear look. Plus, the quick installation makes the slatted ceiling range practical and cost-effective.
SUPATILE SLAT panels are constructed of timber battens into standard size panels, which are available in 5 standard profiles. These profiles can be used to create multi-directional effects, fulfilling any ceiling design you have in mind.
Talk to an expert
Get Feature Lining Solutions Today!
This system has been designed to provide the following features:
- 100? access to the ceiling cavity
- Quick to install
- Full range of wood finishes
- Multi-directional slat effects possible
- Simple to customise
- Can fit existing ceiling grids
- Full range of configurations
- Fire resistant and Green options
Choose from a range of finishes:
- SUPAFINISH – For a sleek and consistent finish on all acoustic ceiling and wall panels.
- SUPAVENEER – For natural timber veneers selected and finished to deliver wood acoustic panels with finesse.
- SUPACOLOUR – For a highly durable colour and metallic finish to your acoustic panels.