Supatile Slat - Accessible Slatted Tiles
Supatile Slat is a fully accessible slatted ceiling system that combines the ever popular timber slatted look of Supaslat with the ease of installation and access of Supatile. Supatile Slat is designed to fit into the traditional exposed two-way T-bar grid. This allows adaptability to accommodate any shape or size of room and for floating ceiling areas where required. Supatile Slat is both decorative and sound absorbent, and will quickly and easily transform any area with an up market linear look. Quick install means lower costs.
Supatile Slat panels are constructed of timber battens into standard size panels which are available in 5 standard profiles. These profiles can be used in such a way that multi-directional effects are possible.
|Profile 1||Profile 2|
|Profile 4||Profile 5|
Supatile Slat creativity is further enhanced by being available in a range of contemporary timber and colour finishes including:
- SUPAFINISH - Concept Veneers
- SUPAVENEER - Natural Timber Veneers
- DRIFTWOOD - Rustic painted timber
- SUPASLAT CEDAR - Western Red Cedar slats
- SUPACOLOUR - Solid colours matched to any reference
This system has been specifically designed to provide the following features:
- 100% access to ceiling cavity
- Simple to specify
- Quick to install
- Can fit existing ceiling grids
- Quick & easy fit-out solution
- Full range of finishes
- Full range of configurations
- Multi-directional effects possible
- Fire Resistant and Green option
The Supatile Range also includes...