A Message From The CEO
To our valued customers,
As we closely monitor Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments across the country, our priority is to ensure the health and safety of our customers and team members by reducing the risk of exposure. We are therefore following expert advice from the World Health Organisation to maintain a safe work environment and sustain our business operations.
To this end, we will be implementing the following preparedness measures beginning 17 March 2020:
- Pausing all non-essential business travel and customer visits. If you have booked a meeting with us, our sales team will contact you by phone to make alternative arrangements including video and phone conferencing.
- Ensuring our team is supported with health and hygiene protocols to prevent the spread of any illness.
- Free Design Consultations will be offered via Zoom video meetings. We have the technical know-how to conduct collaborative, solutions-driven design consults via video.
- Our Client Care team will continue to provide customer support by phone and email.
- Please refer to our website for product information, technical data and free sample requests.
We are committed to running our business operations smoothly and look forward to providing you with the best possible service during this time.
Thank you to all our loyal customers for your continued support, and take care.
Chief Executive Officer