Welcome to the SUPAWOOD Certified Installer Program (SCI)
The SUPAWOOD Certified Installer Program assures our customers that their architectural lining products are not only well-designed and manufactured to quality standards but also installed correctly.
As a SUPAWOOD Certified Installer, you’ll be part of an elite group of highly trained and experienced professionals dedicated to superior quality and customer service. Upon completion of our training program, you’ll become a valued member of our SCI and benefit from increased installation, warranty and service work.
To become a SUPAWOOD Certified Installer, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Proven expertise in the installation of wall and ceiling lining systems
- Required licenses and certifications in the geographic region where you work
- Proof of liability insurance ($1,000,000 minimum)
- Proof of workers compensation
- Verification of staff licenses
- Three professional references
- Complete SUPAWOOD’S certification training course
- Maintain exceptional attention to detail
- Carry proof of all required insurance and licenses to all job sites
- Adhere to all rules, requirements and regulations as stated in Contractor Agreement
- Clean and neat service vehicles and professional, courteous staff
JOIN OUR PROGRAM
Ready to join our elite group of Certified Installers? Apply now by filling out the form below.